Friday, September 23, 2011

top 10 moments of my life.

1 When I got my first dog, I always wanted a dog and I was glad to finally get one. 2 When I got my car I as really happy because now all I have to do is get my license. 3 When I got my permit because I was finally able to start driving. 4 When I started working with my basketball trainer because since then I have constantly gotten better. 5 When I won the state championship for karate in 8th grade because I trained for four years. 6 When I quit playing baseball so that I had more time for basketball. 7 When I started high school because it was way better than middle school. 8 When I joined the track team in 8th grade and set the 2nd best 800m time and 3rd highest high jump. 9 When I scored my first two points in a high school basketball game. 10 When I got 1st in a 3on3 tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment