Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New TV show

I think that we need to have a TV show about the life of professional athletes and how they made it to the pros. I think it would be really interesting to see what the pros did to make it where they are at now. Also it would help people my age who are aspiring to be pro or collegiate athletes by showing them what it takes to make it there. I would like this to be a show because anything that has to do with sports is interesting to me and I like documentaries on professional athletes. If this show was made it would become a very popular show for teenagers, their parents, and coaches. I know for sure high school athletes all over the nation would watch this show and be inspired by it and make them want to play and practice harder after seeing how the pros made it. This show needs to come out sometime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment