Thursday, September 8, 2011

2nd least favorite thing!

My second least favorite thing is Native American Studies, the class is so hard and we have to write a bunch of essays. I hate writing essays and this class forces me to do this if i want a good grade. On top of that I did not sign up for the class and i did not want to be in it either. I hate reading long papers about a subject i do not even care about and it is worse once I have to write an essay on it or have a group discussion about the reading. I hate listening to stories about unknown civilizations and then having homework on it. The class will never help me with anything in life so I hate that part. That is why Native American Studies is my least favorite class and second least favorite thing overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment