Tuesday, September 20, 2011

10 worst ideas

1. Year round school would be horrible because I would hate to not have summer. 2. Me running cross country again because I had no interest in doing it. 3. If our school had smaller lunches, I am already hungry after the lunches we have now. 4. Losing sports at our school, that is the biggest thing I look forward too each school year. 5. Pay to play because I can't play three sports now because its to expensive. 6. Putting me in Native American Studies, the class is pointless and has too many essays. 7. Cursive writing is pointless if I can just write in print. 8. Opera music because it is loud and annoying. 9. Illegal drugs because they harm you and can get you in jail. 10. 3D movies because they give me headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment