Monday, September 26, 2011

How kids can't play sports.

I really do not understand why any kids would not want to play sports. I would be so bored if I did not have basketball as something to do almost everyday of the year. If I did not have sports my life would suck, so I personally don't know what the kids that aren't athletes do in their free time. If you don't play sports all I could think of doing is sleeping and eating. I wouldn’t be able to just sit around all day doing nothing exciting. Also I would think kids who aren’t into sports would get sick more from not being active and not doing healthy things. Also I don’t understand how someone would want to go through school and not play any sports and be completely fine with that. I think that everyone should play sports because school is too boring if you aren’t in sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment