Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 28th assignment

"We do tests to make teachers look good and the school look good, but we know they don't help us to learn what's important to us." I hate having to learn all the stuff that is going to be on a big standardized test. Most of that information is not going to help me in my life after school. All my effort in school should not be just to make teachers look better than they really are. If I have to work really hard to get A's and B's in school but have no problem getting advanced and accelerated on standardized tests then something should be changed because one shouldn't be hard and the other easy. I don't understand why I am supposed to make the teachers look good when most of them do nothing to help me when I need it or are there for me or other students when they need someone to be there for them. Also we take tests on things that aren't going to help us get to college for what we want especially if everything we do in school is just for the tests and not to get us the knowledge we need to get through college and life after college.

No comments:

Post a Comment