Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tonight. Extra Credit

Tonight was all around pretty good. It started off as me and some friends going to Subway right after school which was fun and tasted great. After that we headed back to the school and messes around with tennis balls and tried to throw them through a hole in a chair, I was the only one who did it. Next we watched the freshman game then listened to music before the JV game. The JV game was about to start, we were warming up and everything felt great. They announced the starting 5 for both teams I went out to start the game. We lost the tip off, and were being killed in the game but we made a decent comeback by halftime. After the halftime we warmed up again and got ready for the 2nd half. It started up and the other team gained a bigger lead no matter how hard we tried. We lost by 12 points. I had 7 points in the game which is low for me. Then I got to dress Varsity, we were losing all game but we tried hard the whole time. I got put in the game in the 4th quarter and I was so nervous. The 2nd offensive possession I was passed the ball by my friend Meach, I took the ball in as hard and fast as i can and made a lay up, I was so excited and lost all nervousness as soon as the shot went in. After the game I went to Chipotle with my girlfriend and that was a great way to end my night even though we lost JV and Varsity.

No comments:

Post a Comment