Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Interview with my grandma (extra credit)

I am doing an interview on my grandma Wanda Cornwell. She is 83 years old. She is from a small town and now lives in Westerville. My grandma never moved through high school.

When my grandma was in high school her best friends name was Wanda Harding because she was very nice and outgoing. Her favorite teacher was Mr. Harding because he was really kind and helpful. One of the people that she looked up to was Ms. Joyce her music teacher because she loved to sing. One of her dreams was to become a singer. Ever since she was a little girl she had a love for music.

She went to a small town school in Batesville, OH. The school she went to was Beuverroll high school. The school colors were blue and yellow. She said that her school was very quiet. "Almost no one ever started a riot."

Next I asked her what she did for fun. She said she would go to athletic events. Or she would play baseball with her friends. She also would go to dances in her town once a month. They would also have potlucks for the town once or twice a month. Then I asked her if she had ever moved to another area of her town and she said "no."

This was an interview on my grandma Wanda Cornwell. She always wanted to sing. Or she wanted to have something to do with music. To this day she wishes that she would have tried to pursue her dreams of being a singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment