Friday, January 6, 2012

This weekend

This weekend should be pretty sweet, tomorrow I will go to my basketball trainer in the morning for a few hours, to do some shooting drills, ball handling, and 3on3. That will be a lot of fun for me. After that I will head home and eat some food before I head to Northridge for a basketball game. After that I’ll head to my girlfriend’s house for the rest of the day, we’ll probably go to chipotle or some other restaurant then rent a movie. After that we will probably play some basketball if it is not too cold outside. Then I’ll probably head home and go to bed so I can wake up and go to church. When I go to church, I’ll be at the service early, then I might help with the childrens church service. Next I’ll head to subway for lunch with my friend Meach before we go to work. Meach and I will head to work at mount vernon middle school as score keepers. We will work like all day, but in between games we get to play basketball and hang out as well as get free food from the concession stands. This weekend will be really good, I have nothing hard to do and everything is fun. I am looking forward to this weekend after my basketball game tonight. I also have to write an essay which won’t be too fun but besides that my weekend will deffinately be better than this school week.

No comments:

Post a Comment