Monday, January 9, 2012

This week

This week is different than any other week so far this school year. Today I had very little sleep but felt very awake all day. I had lots of energy at my basketball practice and everything in the practice went great in my opinion. Also for a Monday, today was great, Mondays usually suck. I will be going to bed pretty early tonight compared to yesterday. Tomorrow I will be reviewing for my exams that are coming up this week. After school I will be heading to my basketball trainer with some friends to get warmed up before our game against Centerburg. I plan on our JV team winning our 4th game' and our varsity to win our 1st game of the season. Hopefully I get to play in the varsity game and not just dress. Then Wednesday is the first day of exams, as soon as i get to school I have a 2 hour study hall where I will do any and all make up work I have and just relax before taking my blogging exam and Native American studies exam. Thursday I have 3 exams that I really am not looking forward too. First I have US studies which will be pretty hard, theb right after that I have Spanish which will be easy but overall pretty boring. Then after lunch I have my open notes Biology exam which will be really easy but long. Friday I have world Lit and Geometry which will be short and easy especially after a 2 hour delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment