Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rap Music

I like rap music and i hate when older people say that it sucks. People always talk about the music they like and don't like and rap seems to be the most controversial. Rap is usually made by gangsters and thugs, but they have interesting life stories that they rap about. Other rappers make songs that are just good to listen to when you are about to go play in basketball game or do anything else fun or athletic. I think everyone should have the choice to listen to whatever music they want. I hate when people like my dad get mad about what I listen too, just because a song talks about something illegal does not mean I am going to do it. A lot of other music genre's talk about way worse things then rap, but rap is always looked down upon because of the culture around it and how drugs and violence always seem to surround rappers. At least rappers are doing something with their life and not living on the streets or murdering and raping people. You hear more talk about how bad rap is than you do rapists and murderers.

No comments:

Post a Comment