Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My day so far

Today I accidently slept in an extra 30 minutes so I was rushing to get ready after I woke up. I was super tired and could not get motivated, and then I ate like 3 bowls of cereal and had some orange juice which had me ready for the day. I took a shower and got myself ready for school. I went outside and started my car and left to pick up my friend Beau and I dropped him off at school before I went to school. As soon as I got to school I sat down with my friends Noah, Drew, Matt, and Hayden. I got some breakfast at school and a Capri-sun. Next I walked up stairs to my locker and got all my stuff in my locker so that I could go to Geometry class. When I got there I remembered that I had a test. Luckily I was prepared for this test and I feel that I did pretty well on it. Next period I had Spanish and we learned about what Christmas and New Years are like in Peru. After that I went to world lit which has been interesting the last few days. We have been reading parts of Dante’s Inferno which I find really interesting and good to read. 4th period I had to go to my least favorite class of the day Native American studies. My group and I had to do a huge timeline in class. 5th period I went to U.S. studies and was bored to death. 6th Pd I had lunch and just hung out and talked. 7th Pd I took a hard test in biology but I feel I did well on it. Now I am in 8th period writing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment