Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My day after school

After school today I and some friends are going to Subway. I will probably get two subs one with chicken lettuce cheese and mayo, and the other with steak and cheese. I will get a bag of chips and a cookie along with a drink, probably coke. After that I will go put some gas in my car because I am running low on fuel. Next I will drop some of my friends off at school, while me and my friend Drew will go to my basketball trainer and shoot around for a little while. We will probably do some kind of shooting drill or ball handling drill to get us warmed up for our rivalry game tonight at 6 pm. Once we are done shooting, we will head back to the school to get ready to leave on the bus to the other school. WE will sit together on the bus and listen to some music like we always do before away games. Once we get to the game we will go to the locker room and get dressed. After that we will stretch then head out to do our pregame warm-ups. We will do layups and jump shots on the left and right side and then do a 3-2 drill before heading to the locker rooms. Once we go to the locker room the coach will talk to us about the game, then we will head back out onto the court and warm up a little more before game time.

No comments:

Post a Comment