Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Some of my friends.

Today I am writing about some of my best friends Noah, Cole, Cameron, and Drew.
Noah and I have been friends for many years, we met in 5th grade when he moved to my school. He loves to play sports especially soccer and wrestling but he plays basketball with me a lot in the summer. He is great at soccer and so far is a two year letterman as a sophomore. He works very hard at the sports he plays. He is a great all around friend and is always willing to help someone if they need it. I can trust him with almost everything and he is just fun to be around.
Cole is probably my best friend and we have been friends since 4th grade. He knows just about everything about me, and has been there for me through everything. We hang out all the time and we got eachother’s backs in every possible situation. He runs cross country and wrestles. We play basketball a lot in the summer and do lots od other stupid stuff but we always have fun.
Cameron and I have been friends since I was in 7th grade, we met during basketball season, we aren’t real close friends but we both like basketball and he is pretty cool.
Drew and I becam friends last year when he moved back to my school as a freshman, he pl;ays baseball and basketball. Me and Drew are on the jv basketball team and love to play basketball. We haven’t really hung out much outside of school but now that we are on the same basketball team we will hang out a lot more. I am taking him to the mall in a few weeks so we can get shoes for the basketball season.

No comments:

Post a Comment