Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Black Friday Shopping

Over break I went Black Friday shopping with my mom, her friend Melissa, my friends Cole, Emily, and Mel. We left at 7 pm to go to toys are us and wait until 10 to get in. We waited in line outside for about an hour until they started letting people in the store. By the that point I was ready to get my shopping started I ran in and got call of duty and Cole got madden. We waited in line to checkout for almost an hour. Once we were done there we went to Mcdonalds to grab a snack. Then we went to Kohl's and I got some clothes and a new razor. After that we went to Mcdonalds again to get some drinks and snacks. We went to my cousins around 2 am until 4 am before we went to the mall, where I got some new shorts and socks. After that we went to TJ Maxx where i bought headphones, socks, a shirt, and compression shorts. The last thing we did was go to Bob Evans for an amazing breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment