Friday, November 4, 2011

My friend Noah.

So my friend Noah was with me, going to my birthday party and we were listening to some music and a remix came on, Noah was like "Bobby loves remixes" and I said "you are dumb it's better than the original." Then Noah said he listens to Johnny Cash so I made fun of him about that because who listens to Johnny Cash anymore? No one does except Noah because he is lame. He tried to make fun of me all day but I was like your dumb bro you jam to Johnny Cash. But after that we had a pretty good day we went to Cici's pizza and then the mall, to get girls but Noah of course couldn't get any girls because he just attracts guys. So we left and went to the devil dog football game and then to my house for a bonfire with a bunch of friends, it was really cold so we went inside. So as a whole we had a good day .

No comments:

Post a Comment