Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

My most memorable Halloween was when I was 10 because I went to cedar point for the whole day then stayed the night and went back the next day. It all started out as getting up early one day and my mom was like we are going to cedar point so pack your stuff. I got ready as fast as i could i was so excited because i had never been to cedar point before. It was a long car ride and i was extremely anxious. we arrived and I got in line for the 1st roller coaster i saw and that was the raptor. I loved it and rode everything i could that whole day besides the top thrill dragster and the millennium force. after i rode everthing i could i went out to eat and then to the hotel. i got up early the next day and went back to cedar point. I played a lot of games that day instead of riding roller coasters. next i went in the haunted houses there and after that i went out to eat and headed on my way home, it was a great halloween.

1 comment:

  1. Remember the word "I" must always be capitalized. You also must add two spaces after any period used to end a sentence and make sure the first letter of each sentence has been capitalized.

    ReplyDelete