Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Future !

In ten years I will be an NBA basketball player for the Indiana Pacers. I will be living in Indianapolis Indiana. I got here by training for hours a day freshman through senior year to become an all-Ohio high school basketball player and get a scholarship to go to Cedarville University where I am the leading scorer of their varsity team and win the NCAA D2 MVP and rookie of the year in 2015, I only stay there for one year before transferring to Michigan State University to finish my college basketball career and finish my education. While playing for Michigan State I went through the training camps and played sophomore year and by junior year I was a starter for their varsity team. The next year I was the varsity captain and leading scorer and led the team to the NCAA final four to win the championship. My outstanding senior year got me a spot in the NBA Euro league where I played for 2 years. From there I got an agent to help me get into the NBA draft and training camps where I was noticed as a small forward. I went to the Indiana Pacers training camp and I fit in perfectly, to become a much needed replacement for the retired Danny Granger. The highly anticipated NBA draft day came around and I was drafted 10th in the first round of the draft by the Indiana Pacers, the one team that I wanted to be drafted by the most. This led to the start of my NBA career where I signed a ten year contract with the Pacers and a contract with Reebok for shoes and my own clothing line. This is where I’ll be and what I’ll be doing in around ten years from right now.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well "Bobby" I think that this is a great plan and so well thought out and I hope you succeed in this and I can't think of anything wrong it's GREAT! You have a dream and I hope you exceed in this and get a starting position for the Pacers. You sound like you work hard and deserve this. So what are your plans for after you retire from the NBA?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks "Erik" I plan on becoming a high school basketball coach.

    ReplyDelete