Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School has just started back up and I am not glad about it. I was having a great summer and then one day I woke up and was like darn I got school tomorrow. I show up to school thinking school was gonna be real easy. Well it is for the most part but Native American Studies is super hard and we have to do a lot of writing and I am horrible at it. We have a bunch of essays this year and other projects.
I am not looking forward to most of this years classes. My schedule is kind of easy but I have my two hardest classes before lunch which I do not like. Spanish is very difficult for me and I have a hard time grasping a new language. I am horrible at writing which makes Native American studies harder.
I am looking forward to the second semester so that I have gym class. I want gym class so that I can do something active everyday while I’m in school. Also I want basketball season to come since I’m not playing a fall sport and I love the game of basketball. I hope to start JV and play some varsity.

No comments:

Post a Comment