Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Basketball

Basketball interests me because it is something you can always get better at. I have played it since I was 6 years old and it has been my favorite sport ever since. I play basketball almost everday and I can not wait for basketball season to start up again. I worked all summer to get a lot better than I was during the freshman season. Basketball intrests me because it is a fast paced game of skill, endurance, and will to win. Also I like the game because there are always new things you can learn to do to improve your game. In the summer I train on average eightteen hours a week in the summer outside of pickup games and playing with friends.When school starts I play basketball for a few hours after the school day almost everyday and then I train on the weekends.
I love to watch NBA games on t.v. and in person. I have went to about ten professional basketball games and a few college games as well. I hope to play basketball in college after I graduate high school. I want to play for a Division 2 Christian college like Malone University or Cedarville University. If I don’t do that I would like to become a college sports physician for a Division 1 basketball team or a professional team someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment